Workshops for the Public
Upcoming Workshops – Thursday August 30th, 2018 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Parenting for a Better School Year – Skills & Strategies Seminar
You have worked on your parenting all year – but has it been “HARDER” or “SMARTER?” This one time group will help you set up this summer to engineer parenting smarter (not harder) – fostering MORE child-Independence & Readiness for next school year!
In this one-time small group, you will:
- Sharpen your skills for where you child is at now
- Learn to adjust what you are doing to do LESS & get MORE
- Learn ways to foster “respect” and “appreciation” from your child
- Get real-time feedback to situations that have arisen that have you stuck
- Ample Q&A time – & Handouts
Presenters: Paul DePompo, PsyD, ABPP & Cassandra Moore, LMFT
Register Below or Call 800.317.8010 x1 with Questions. (It is a small group so please book ahead)
Tickets are 35 per person or 50 for couples *Reservation Only.. We look forward to seeing you there!
Location: The Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Institute of SoCal
20331 Irvine, Avenue, Suite E1 (The Jetty)
Newport Beach, CA 92660
5/10/2018, Thursday 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM – PCIT & Beyond
5/23/2017, Friday 7:00 pm – 8:30 PM
Good Grief! – Learning Tolerance, Acceptance – and Survival of Loss.
9/12/2017, Friday 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Kicking The Criticism – How to be social when anxious? –